We have adopted the following Principles of Privacy, which summarize and clarify that commitment: how we safeguard your privacy and how we treat personal information. We understand that for you to take full advantage of our interactive medium, we must do everything we can to ensure that your privacy is secure.
- If we at any time ask for any personal information, we will not give it out to anyone unless you tell us to do so. Also, if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, Adventure Travel Tips may send you information about updates to our site, promotions and fun stuff about Adventure Travel Tips!
- We do not give out to others information about where you personally go on Adventure Travel Tips..
- Adventure Travel Tips welcomes the participation of all age groups at our web site. Thus, we take extra steps to protect the safety and privacy of children and teens: we will never knowingly collect any information from children or teens. Also, all content on our web site will be suitable for children and teenagers.
- Participants should be aware that when you are on any web site, you could be directed to other sites when you click on an advertising banner. Clicking on an ad banner may take you off our online site. Adventure Travel Tips wants you to be aware that other sites may send their own cookies to participants, collect data or solicit personal information over which we have no control.
- We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently, about what we do with any personal information you may supply to us, and we will advise you if we change our policy.